Modern amenities for your residents at no cost to you
Our service is free. With a share of revenue from every charge, you get more income as demand grows.Get in touch
How EV charging helps community housing
Make your community a better place to live
With free installation and all inclusive, lifetime maintenance, we give your residents high quality, near home charging whatever their housing situation.
Get charge points wherever residents park
Build a local EV network at no cost to the council. We take on the risk while you get a share of the revenue.
Monitor performance for easier reporting
Get real time insights from your data dashboard. Show your stakeholders how chargers are making a difference for residents.
Get an income that grows with demand
We take on the risk while you get a share of the revenue. As more residents make the switch to electric vehicles, you get more to invest in your community.
Give your residents a greener choice
Our chargers make it easier to charge overnight when there’s spare capacity on the grid. It’s the greenest way to charge.
How char.gy works for community housing in 6 steps
Geospatial planning to work out how many charge points you need, where to put them and when to install. We’ll help get residents on board and ready to charge.Get in touch
2. Get ready
A range of funding options from simple licensing to a full concession contract. We manage investment and unlock grant schemes where available.
Full visibility, from site proposal through surveys and installation. We’ll work with street lighting and transport teams to get charge points up and running quickly.
Monitor performance in real time in your data dashboard. Our team helps you spot trends and gather data on resident satisfaction and service reliability.
Remote reporting and maintenance with a lifetime guarantee. We can spot a problem, get on site and fix it with minimum downtime, at no cost to the council.
Insights to help you expand your network and get the most from your charge points. We’ll help you respond to new requests for local, on street charging, wherever people park.Get in touch
Meet our charge points
Our charge points are designed to blend into the background. Muted colours and no whirring or noisy fans so your residents can enjoy a quiet night’s sleep.
Choose our Backpack or Bollard in a range of speeds from 5.3kW to 22kW.Get in touch
- Modular hardware for easy testing
- Tried and tested on the street
- Secure and reliable
- Anti-graffiti paint
- On street or on lamppost
- Work with any existing supply
We’re certified and compliant
- OZEV On-street residential charge point scheme compliant
- BS EN 61851 Parts 1 and 22
- Alternative Fuels Infrastructure Regulations 2017 compliant
- ELEXON certified BSCP520 Measured Central Management System
- BS EN 7671 requirements for electrical installations compliant
- EC Directive for Low Voltage Equipment 2006/95/EC
- EC Directive for Electromagnetic Compatibility 2004/108/EC
- CE marked in accordance with EC Directive 93/465/EEC
- National Cyber Security Centre-certified
- Installed to requirements of BS7671 & Energy Networks Association - Engineering Recommendations